A Leading Industrial & Manufacturing Company, Serving Since 1957
Resdel has provided rigid epoxy tubing to the electrical, scientific, and other technical market segments. Our proprietary centrifugal casting process results in several features that end users find especially attractive.
Resdel Corporation uses cutting edge technology to optimize the physics and chemistry of themosetting plastics to give the Electronics, Instrument and OEM producers highly precise, dimensionally stable, inert, custom tubing for worldwide applications.
We are located on the eastern seaboard of the United States where Resdel’s founders invented the process and developed the casting, formulation and fabricating systems to generate these close tolerance parts. For over 40 years we have taken pride in meeting challenges that require plain or complex tubular epoxy components.
Our motto “Simple Shapes, Clever Solutions” might yield a unique configuration or material that could solve your design or product problem.
Why Resdel Epoxy Tubing?
Epoxies in general are characterized by excellent chemical resistance, dimensional stability, and dielectric properties. Couple these advantages with our centrifugal casting process, and it is easy to see why Resdel epoxy tubing is widely used.
- Consistently precise outside and inside diameters, with no draft or taper
- The capacity to vary the wall thickness of the tubing to meet customer requirements without tooling or mold changes
- Attractive, void-free surfaces, mirror-like finish, inside and out
- The ability to alter, by addition of fillers, the properties of the tubing to meet various end use requirements
- A full range of both opaque and translucent colors
What Resdel Can Do For You
Many laboratory, industrial, and analytical sensors require a rigid, chemically resistant polymer body for an exterior housing. Typically these housings are either injection molded, fabricated or cast, processes which can be costly to implement or result in high unit cost.
Resdel centrifugally cast epoxy tubing provides another option resulting in the following benefits:
- We offer Ready-To-Use off the shelf product. Unlimited sizes and opaque/translucent colors.
- Consistently precise diameters without draft or taper. No unsightly mold marks.
- Epoxy formulations available for EMI protection; thermal shock resistance; high thermal conductivity; stiffness, and high dielectric strength. Also, ideal for sensor housings.
- In house fabrication capabilities include turning, milling, drilling, assembly, and other secondary operations.