A Leading Industrial & Manufacturing Company, Serving Since 1957
Resdel has provided rigid epoxy tubing to the electrical, scientific, and other technical market segments. Our proprietary centrifugal casting process results in several features that end users find especially attractive.
Research And Analysis
Materials That Can Solve Your Design Or Product Problems
Why Resdel Epoxy Tubing?
Epoxies in general are characterized by excellent chemical resistance, dimensional stability, and dielectric properties. Couple these advantages with our centrifugal casting process, and it is easy to see why Resdel epoxy tubing is widely used.
- Consistently precise outside and inside diameters, with no draft or taper
- The capacity to vary the wall thickness of the tubing to meet customer requirements without tooling or mold changes
- Attractive, void-free surfaces, mirror-like finish, inside and out
- The ability to alter, by addition of fillers, the properties of the tubing to meet various end use requirements
- A full range of both opaque and translucent colors
What Resdel Has Done For Its Customers
Resdel Corporation uses cutting edge technology to optimize the physics and chemistry of themosetting plastics to give the Electronics Instrument and OEM producers highly precise, dimensionally stable, inert, custom tubing for worldwide applications.